Tuesday, January 12, 2016

New Youtube Video is Finally Up!! Well Part of It Anyways

Hey guys,

I'm back from my no posting time. Only because I was filming and editing a video for you guys and YouTube to see. You can watch the video below or watch it on YouTube by clicking the link here : https://youtu.be/qMMDokyIwiI

Changes I made:
(I made the same amount of sauce and added the same amount of ingredients)

  1.  I added 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper
  2. I used a large package of skinless boneless chicken thighs:
To cook the chicken thighs I:

  1. preheated oven to 425 degrees
  2. use glass 9 x 13 pan
  3. place in oven do not cover
  4. bake for 20 minutes
  5. turn pan, set temp. for 375 degrees
  6. cook for 30 minutes
  7. let sit for 5 minutes (out of oven)
Then serve!

By the way, since my mom can't eat processed corn I did not use the cornstarch in stead I replaced it with gluten free flour (since we are gluten free). By adding a little bit of flour and water it worked to replace the cornstarch :)
This video is a how to cook " a mildly spicy honey roasted chicken"

Please click like if you enjoyed this video. If you want to see more don't forget to hit subscribe

First of all, I want to thank my family for supporting me and helping me through the process of making this video. Love you guys so much.

2nd thing is the original recipe is from a blog named: ohsweetbasil.com , however I did change some things in the recipe. But if you want a link to the original recipe (that's printable) click the link:

http://www.ohsweetbasil.com/honey-roa...


PS: I do mention this in the video but I want to make sure you guys know that, this is only part 1 (I ran out of room to finish) I will be uploading part 2 when I get it edited.

Information & Links:

Original Recipe ( you can find at): ohsweetbasil.com

Free music download by: Free Music Archive

music used in video:
Old House - by David Mumford
Cletus Got Shot- Don't Ya Blame Me Son

Pic Monkey was used for photo editing

Video Software : Movie Maker

Camera:  Canon HD VIXIA R6000

Website: melzblogg.blogspot.com

Business email: melzbloggg.blogspot.com@gmail.com

Thank you

No comments: