Saturday, January 9, 2016

Womens Fashion Since 1900- Today/ you can also find it on YouTube

Hello guys,
(sorry about the sweat shirt I have not been feeling well :) )
Don't forget to click like and subscribe for more videos like this
Next week look for a howto bake video of valentine day! Give me some things you want me to cook or bake and my kitchen and I will try to make it happen. Thanks for all your support.
Next video this week will be whats on my ipod, don't forget to subscribe so you do not miss it. If you want to see how I edit my instagram pictures like this video. :)
I want to thank google for the photos used in the video
video editing used movie maker
music: free music archive
camera: HD VIXIA HF R600
email me : ksjan2004@gmail.com
website: melzbloggg.blogspot.com
instagram: @KSJAN2004
twitter: @Melz_Blog
pinterest: @ksjan2004 or Melz_Blog

No comments: