Tuesday, July 21, 2015

App review- Ipod Touch 5th Gen

Ipod Touch 5th Gen

App Review

iphone 6 plus, apple, cell, mobile, technology, handsI got an Ipod Touch 5th Gen about 2 years ago and I have to say I am impressed but there are some pro and cons with Apples Ipods. Today I will be writing a review with Apple's apps that come with the ipod when you first get it.


Calculator

  • The calculator is the same old calculator you would find on any device. It just has that "Apple" look to it with the smooth edge on the icon, and its bright colors with high definition.
FaceTime

  • Facetime seems to be very good and I like the nice sound that your are receiving from the other end. The only down side for all of Apple's apps is that you can only message or video chat someone with an apple device. Since not all of my family members have and apple then I can't share a photo, chat with them, of video chat. I think you can do all of this on the iPhone but I am not sure since I don't have that kind of phone. Otherwise nice app :)
 Calendar

  • Apple calendar is not high on my list with a small screen, on my apple iPad then is amazing. Only because, with the ipod  your only see small dots of the events on your calendar. With the ipad you see a bigger screen and it has the title of the event. I like that your calendar is connected to all your Apple devices and that  it is easy to add an event without having to be in the app itself.
  VS.





 Photos

  • Photos is like any other app that holds your images. The only difference is that when you delete a photo then it does not delete permanently you can go to folder that says "recently deleted" and get it back. You can also favorite a photo putting all your favorite photos in one folder.
Camera

  • My favorite features of this camera is its high definition. When you take photos, it will focus creating a beautiful picture. I also like that it has different filters and after adding a filter you can change the filter or put it to "no filter".
  Weather

  • Weather so far that I  have seen is kind of accurate only one time was it not even close to accurate (it was storming outside but the app said 0% chance of rain)

(I know there are a lot more apps that come with the Apple Ipod but I really don't use them. I will use them soon and continue writing review about them)



No comments: