Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Froggy Stuff

Hello guys,
I know I just posted a couple of minutes ago but I wanted to make sure I posted this today before the weekend.

 This post is a suggestion post, for the channel "MyFroggyStuff."

I don't know if you know about the channel, "MyFroggyStuff"? But I have been wanting to share a channel that has brought me an amazing hobby that I love to do... crafting doll items! I never thought I would become so interested in crafting, and I never even thought about crafting toys.

 I found the channel "MyFroggyStuff" when I was twelve. As a little girl, I liked playing dolls, but you could not find many items for dolls that I wanted.

So my mom said,"Why don't you make the doll toys?"

As always my mom had a great idea. I looked up crafting that had to do with dolls, and found many channels like:

"SugarCharmShop" : 

I think her channel was amazing, but to complex for a 12 year old, and I had to buy a lot of things to make the crafts. I still watch her videos but it is way to hard for me to make the crafts (maybe not for you.) To find "SugarCharmShop" videos click here: Watch her videos here

"ToniEllison":  

ToniEllison's channel is just as amazing as the other ones. However, for some reason I just don't watch it as much. She does wonderful crafts and has great talent. If you want to see her channel, and watch her videos, click here: Click here to watch her videos

"MyFroggyStuff":

This channel is my favorite craft channel so far for miniature doll stuff. They are easy crafts, and you may find some items around your house to make them. They create food and doll crafts, and sometimes unique items. I think their channel is very fun, easy, and their crafts are inexpensive. I love how their entire household was involved in some parts of the video making.

"MyFroggyStuff" is what I prefer to watch . If you would like to watch their video click: here (You can also find their channel by clicking their logo on the side of my blog) --->


Here's a video of crafts I made on my 13th birthday. I was really bad at video taping. :)

If you guys want to see how I made these things like or comment





No comments: