Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Way For Relaxation/ Stress Relieving


         With ADHD and other overwhelming problems, I started looking for something that would help me get through my day with no or less stress. I did research for different things for relaxation/stress relief. 

            For a while I gave up and put it on the bottom of my to-do list. After a couple of months I saw this girl pull out putty like thing.  I asked them what it was, they said, it was therapy putty. She said she used it for relaxation and stress relief. As soon as I got home I looked up “therapy putty” on google images. Hoping I could recognize what her therapy looked like. The problem was there were many different brands and types of therapy putty. So I did my research and found “humactive hand therapy putty” that was rated 5 star. It had a 5 and 4 star rating. Keeping an open mind I looked at a couple other products. However, this one seemed to be the best for me. I talked to my mom about getting it, so it could my days easier at school.  Being the amazing mom she is she looked it over and talked to me about the other choices, just to make sure I was making the right choice. After a few minutes of talking about the pros and what the cons were we decided to by 2, one for her and me.


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81bmXk369EL._SX522_.jpg
     One of the choices we had to make is what type we wanted to get. My mom did not want to get something too soft that it was just a waste of money, but she also did not want to get something too hard for her hands. So she ended up getting the pink medium-soft therapy putty. I wanted something I could us for working my muscles but also something I could use to release my anger in (for relaxation) I choose the green medium therapy putty.

    Tip: When looking at any product, look at what the lowest rating are. So you can see what you are really planning to buy.

     The price was a fair amount so my mom agreed to buy them. It took about probably 2 or 3 days to get here. Both of them were shipped together.  The pink one was not too hard or too soft which my mom liked. Mine you had work to get it soft but it matched what I needed. I would rate this product a 5 star! J
    
     Note: I suggest you wash your hand before you use it so you don’t get it nasty.



       Another way I get relaxation is from music. Just pop in head phones and find a station that has music that you find soothing.

No comments: