Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A Farther Walk in The Right Direction

Hey guys thanks so much for all of you too take your time to read my blog. I have been working so hard with my mom and my sister to create this blog. It has been a dream of mine for a long time to become a writer. I new it was  going to be a long time down the road before I could for-fill my dream, so I decide to create a free blog to get a head start. I want this blog to get to a 1,999 views! before the end of this year, and I think we can definitely to that. I also like my blog post all together to get a 100 likes! That would make me probably cry joyful tears if that happened. Once again thank you guys so much.

I know some of you guys have probably notice that I haven't been post as much on Blogger. However, I just recently started a WordPress blog to give my blog a better look, a fresher layout, and the ability to reach out to other readers. Click this link to view my WordPress blog: click here

No comments: