Thursday, July 9, 2015

Review-The Break Up



The Break__Up

Rated: PG-13

I do not recommend it for young eyes, there are mild sexual references and mild cleavage in some scenes,  the movie also contains adult humor. One scene you see a quit clear image of a girl's butt but it blurs up soon.



My Rating: I give the movie a three and a half rating.  It wasn't something I had to watch and could not miss a single second of the movie. I would call it a multitask movie, where I could work on homework, clean the house, write a post, will kinda watching the movie. I was not uncomfortable watching the movie, their was some language and mild nudity but I wasn't embarrassed or thought it was too much that I had to turn it off.

Well thank you guys and I hope you have a great night. Hope this About post helped.

-Mel

No comments: