Friday, March 11, 2016

Success | Caramelized Spicy Chicken





It was an amazing dinner! A great success, which shocks me. It took about 2 hours, and an easy clean up. I just cut the chicken in bite size chunks.

My family surprisingly loved it!

However, when my dad and mom got home they said they were afraid they would not be able to eat it both of them said it smells like our dogs food. :)

My father said he enjoyed it despite the smell.

The smell does wear off after a while, so leftovers are not that bad, but I would not stick my nose in it.

My sister and I fought over for leftovers, so I am going to making it again tomorrow for her birthday. (I bet she would love it if you guys would say happy birthday in the comments).

With my semi-big family I mixed the rice to make it go farther.

And diffidently follow the instructions on cooking it till caramelized, it makes it taste amazing.

Here are some pictures of my amazing success:




Here's a link for his video:

Here's a link for the ingredient amounts\ and more info:



No comments: