Thursday, March 31, 2016

Melz Blog 2 Year Anniversary | #mayversary

I was sitting in class checking out my blog, when I realized MAY is almost here. If you did not know May is when I started Melz Blog!!!

Its so exiting for me,

now that I look back, I feel like starting the blog has changed my life so much, you guys have changed my life so much.

I want to thank you guys for sticking with me and reading my posts, I feel like people listen to me on my blog.

To thank-you I am doing a #Mayversary YouTube videos, I will do just about every video you guys ask me to, so comment down below if you guys have a video you want to see. (This includes blog posts).

For the cherry on top I am doing a YouTube/blog give away! Comment down below if you have small things you want to see in this giveaway gift. For warning you must be subscribed and liked one of my post on this blog.

No comments: