Monday, February 1, 2016

Astronaut Food ?!?!

Hey guys,

I am so happy how far I have come from 2 years of having this blog! I am so grateful to have so many viewers reading my work. I am not saying I am the best at my blog but I getting there. So I have not posted in awhile I have been busy with the end of the term and the final exams that come with it. I love school I just hate exams. I have been working on a video that should be up soon, now that it is the weekend and I have more time to edit it. So keep looking for that video to be up.

However I do have an idea for a video but before I buy the stuff I want to make sure you guys would want to see it.

I was inspired by an another YouTuber kind of, to do a video of trying a full course astronaut meal. The YouTuber only did astronaut fruit, but I wanted to see what a whole meal would taste like. So I went on amazon and found a surprise full course meal that I could get. But before I buy it I want to know what you guys think. Like this post or comment below if you want to watch me try and make astronaut food. :)

luv, Melz

No comments: