Monday, December 28, 2015

Update Post- u are the key 😜✨

Hey guys,

I have not had a personal talk to talk post so I thought this week  I would post an UPDATE POST :)

So as you guys probably know you guys are what keep me going and I love my viewers and my family who support me in the process of blogging. So I have not posted a video on youTube yet but  I am planning to do some experiment videos and a Q & A video. But....... I will need your help. So sometime in the few weeks I will be doing a Happy Kitchen video. I am ordering 2 different kinds to make with my wonderful sister. But I would like to know which one you guys would like us to make in our experimental video. Here are the choices, comment down below which one you would like to see us make.






This one is "Funny Ramen Shop"
 It is like a mini Ramen noodle soup and dumpling dish with coke.






  This one is a "Happy Kitchen"
It is like the 1st choice but from a different company, it has some kind of potato patty, a (2) mini pizzas and a coke.

(don't forget to comment below for what you want my sister and I to taste in our next video :) votes will be tallied during the video to make our choice)


The last project I need your help on is a Q & A video
On New Years eve or New Years (unless I don't have any questions) I will be video taping the video Q & A. But it can't be a Q &  A video without your support. Comment below with questions you would like me to answer (if you do not want me to say your name in the video then also add that in you comment w/ the question).

Check out my YouTube channel @HowWundr -your should definitely subscribe-wink...wink ;)

Follow me on instagram:

@ksjan2004

or follow Melz Blog's new instagram

@Melz_Blog

Facebook:
look us up at Melz Blog

business email: ksjan2004@gmail.com

No comments: