Sunday, March 8, 2015

My first Pinkerds Blog post!

Hello, as you know I go by Melz  Blog, haha, you might think that it is an interesting name and very, well...weird. I agree it is very weird, but I had a very hard time making up blog names that attract the right crowd. But I thought their is no right crowd for my blog. I want to reach out to every type of person! Nerds, fashion girls, moms, dads, family, school kids, college kids, strict, nice, ext. does not matter. I have not set my mind on what type of blog I want to write. I sometimes write, stories, "complaints", life, history, ext :) I also will be creating small videos of crafts, studying tips, interviews, ext.

I plan on starting polls for you opinions, not all polls will have prizes but others will. I will also post "think about it questions, what if questions, and some posts will have a small paragraph that asks you to answer me."  I also created a twitter page, so you guys can follow me of twitter and see my small posts that I don't put up here.

To help me build my blog up, I would love you guys to feel free to comment on my posts, ask any questions, and give me ideas or questions for my next topic.

Rules of my Blog:

I don't want to seem like a strict person but for safety and a great "environment" than I do ask you to read my requirements, well not really requirements, but anyways here they are:

-no cursing (if you can't go around cursing start it off with one letter an add "*")

No comments: